The gorgeous island of Sicily has consistently amazed its visitors with its diverse landscape and cultures. We will begin our trip this year with two nights in Palermo. Palermo is the capital of Sicily and the most populated on the Island. It’s home to the biggest opera house in Italy and one of the largest in Europe.
- Included in the trip
- - 10 breakfasts
- - 10 meals with one glass of wine each
- - 1 cooking lesson
- - 1 wine tasting
- - 1 chocolate tasting
- - All transportation in between cities by bus
- - An assistant thru out the entire trip
- - A guided tour in each city
- Not Included in the trip
- - Airfair
- - city tax
- - trip insurance
- - gratuities
- - transfers from the airport to the hotel and the hotel to the airport.
Total package cost is $4,450 per person
Price based on 20 people and is non-refundable
Deposit of $2,225 due by March 5
Full payment by April
Upon request we will be happy to help with transfers to and from the airports at an additional cost.
We can also help with accommodations should you choose to extend your stay also at an additional cost.